Go Pack Go!

All Packers, all the time. At least for this week. I gotta rep my team! SO, it's Green & Gold Week for the masses...though, admittedly, not many are participating. (Mwahahahaha - there's real benefit to controlling the wardrobe theme weeks) I'm telling you, I'm wearing Packers gear everywhere. To work, to bed, to run errands, to provoke conversation, even to the gym:

I literally wore 3 Packer items to the gym tonight

So, this starts a crazy week of trash-talking and (hopefully) good-natured ribbing. Jason and I just might stay married if he keeps his unnecessary boasting to himself and lets me root for my team in peace! I guess it will all be settled come Sunday.


Shirt: Packer Pro Shop
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Nordstrom
Watch: Amazon





And a new watch!

Comments

Popular Posts