Selfies

You can't see it very well in these pictures (new phone on the way soon), but I'm wearing a black button down shirt underneath a black v-neck sweater with a patent leather belt around my middle. (The lighting can be a challenge during this time of year...and this is the brightest time of day!) In any case, I like this look. With all the dresses and heels I've been sporting lately, this is a nice change. I took about a million selfies today to see if I could capture myself looking especially weird and I think I did a pretty good job.


Sweater: Gifted
Blouse: Target
Pants: H&M
Boots: DSW
Belt: Express
Earrings: Express



This hair was just...all over today

Typical weird/trying to look pretty selfie

Hahaha

This will be the next selfie trend after duck and sparrow face

Comments

Popular Posts