It's Skirts Week!

The weekend was just what I needed to relax and unwind. I love that extra day! I also spent some time sending out a few personal, positive thoughts to those who have served our country (like my grandfather).

This week has been deemed a week for skirts. One of my colleagues decided on it and so it shall be!

Here was my pick for today:


It was my first time wearing this leopard print scarf (in mint!) and it absolutely ATE UP my neck, so I had to take about a zillion photos to get one that didn't look like my head was too small for my body. Isn't it weird how scarves can have the weirdest proportions?

In other news, I love these shoes SO MUCH and they just about to come apart. If you see a pair of beautiful, nude, patent leather, t-strap heels anywhere, let me know in the most immediate way possible. I am desperate for another pair. They are my favorite!

XO!

Comments

Popular Posts