TGIF & I Mean That

I drank 3 glasses of wine at dinner tonight and thank goodness because I seriously needed it. Today was rough, you guys, and I don't even know if I could put my finger on why.

I went to bed annoyed last night & this skirt was an attempt to make myself feel better. Oh, who am I kidding? I already had this skirt picked out on Monday. I typically decide all my outfits for the week on the Sunday before. I swear, it's SO. MUCH. EASIER. In fact, I already have black & white week decided. I'm on top of my wardrobe game! It really helps when I'm half asleep in the morning.

In my photos, I'll be rotating through the same five poses on a regular basis. I only know about five ways in which my body doesn't look like a weird blob against that blue wall. 


PS - Have you seen my muscles lately? Ummmmmmmmmmm. Seriously bulging. Amiright?

Comments

Popular Posts