Misfits

Last Friday was National Doughnut Day and I definitely celebrated. I am connoisseur of many things, and one of those things is doughnuts. (No, seriously. When I used to travel across the country for work, I tried every doughnut shop I could. One of my favorites was a vegan shop in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania called Vegan Treats. It's just delicious!)

All of my favorites in one box
This week, I'm taking a break from theme weeks to wear what's been lingering outside of my closet. You see, whenever I buy something new (or used), I always want to wear it (at least) one time before putting it away. When it doesn't fit into the wardrobe themes each week, it ends up looking sort of lonely on the hooks outside my closet doors. So, this is a week for misfits.

This Pendleton blazer (bought in April) has been waiting for its moment!
These harem pants (also bought at that giant thrift store in Quebec City from this post) were another risky purchase. But, at  the reasonable price of $5, I figured I could definitely take a chance on them.

Comments

Popular Posts