OOTD Dis

You guys. I hated my outfit today. As much as I tried to like it, I kept looking down at myself and thinking, "Why did I pair a sports bra (!?!?!?) with a floral top and nautical culottes?! And then a jean jacket and heels?! What?!" I mean, in theory, this works. High-waisted culotte pants, heels (to elongate the leg line), a cropped topped tucked in with a cropped jean jacket. Perfect on paper. But I don't think it translated into real life. That being said, Jason along with several of my coworkers really liked it. So...I guess everyone has their own taste. I just didn't quite feel like myself in this outfit.

Disclaimer: The sports bra was my pop of neon. I'm not sure it worked very well.


Jacket: Thrifted (Gap) -- $10
Tank: Forever 21 -- $8
Sports Bra: JCP -- $12
Culottes: Thrifted (vintage) -- $24
Shoes: Calvin Klein -- $60
---------------------------
Outfit Total: $114



See the neon? See? It was supposed to be clever and brilliant!


Morning light

Versus afternoon light

Comments

Popular Posts