Yellow and Pink

Today was a glorious day. I woke up feeling so rested and refreshed! It was amazing.

For Crazy Color Combo Week, I've been trying to pair colors that I wouldn't normally put together. It's been super fun! I'm telling you, I love these theme weeks. They really force me to get out of my comfort zone and try things that I don't usually try. I wear so much more items in my closet and I feel  like my creativity can really shine! Love.


Jacket: Thrifted
Blouse: Target
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: Aldo



Another gorgeous sunset :)

Comments

  1. I really love that bright pink! It's a very cheery color.

    -- Alex at Cashmere Kangaroo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look!
    It shows so much personality and the color scheme is unique and very much for the season.
    SO cute

    xoxo
    http://kimspiracy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts