Shaking Things Up

I had a fabulous weekend with one of my besties! Update to come tomorrow. Now let's talk about No Black Week which commenced today. Black is a color we all rely on to serve as a foundation in our wardrobe, so what if it wasn't an option for one week? I got a lot of push back after my Wardrobe Theme Week email went out at work, but I feel confident that leaving black aside for the week can help stir things up and invigorate your current pieces! (Side note: After the email went out, one of my coworkers suggested an All Black Week. Haha. Stay tuned!)

I went with a preppy casual look today. It was so comfy! I love this grey sweater - it's one of my favorites and I bought it at Goodwill for only $8. Sheesh!


Sweatshirt: Thrifted (Vince)
Button Up: Thrifted (vintage)
Pants: Thrifted (Limited)
Boots: Aldo (last season)
Necklace: H&M

Untucking adds a little visual interest, but shortens my leg line


Tucked! Lengthens my leg line, but less interesting


Trying to show off my sassy haircut, but it's not really working

Trying to show the "mop cut" as my stylist intended

Comments

Popular Posts