Welcome to the Circus

Ohhhhhh another two for one. Blogging on Fridays is just...hard. And Jason got sick this weekend, so I spent a good part of Saturday nursing him back to health. I also dragged him house shopping despite all of his stuffy, foggy sickness. On Sunday, we went to Cirque du Soleil! Ole!

But first, Mixing Patterns Week came to an end with this outfit:

Very French, if I do say so myself

Sweater: Thrifted (Kenji)
Pants: Gap
Boots: Frye
Scarf: Aldo




What's that? A new watch, you say? Cool.

Spoiler Alert: This is the outfit I wore to Cirque, but I'm also wearing it on Valentine's Day. I think it just SCREAMS cupid. The skirt is full and borders on costumey, but the shoes really ground the outfit and give it an element of fun. Perfect for the circus!





Now, this week is Red, Pink, and Hearts! I love love! This is one of my most favorite weeks of the year and I love to dress for it. Get ready for some serious V-Day love!


Blouse: Thrifted (vintage)
Skirted: Thrifted (vintage)
Shoes: Cole Haan




This equestrian pattern is the weirdest

Lots of ivy and my tiny toes

Ready for my close up!

Comments

Popular Posts