4 Years

Today is a particularly special day: It's my 4 year wedding anniversary! We're going to dinner tonight at a SUPER fancy place in Seattle called Altura. Multiple courses for multiple dollars and it's all worth it when I get to celebrate my relationship with my favorite person! I'll report back in the next few days to share what I wore and how it all tasted. :)

From our shoot with Michelle Byer in August 2014




I found this dress at H&M for $4! Can you even believe it? I wore a similar dress last week for the same -- $4. A steal! My mom got the same one. How could she pass it up?!


Jacket: Thrifted (Gap) -- $10
Dress: H&M -- $4
Shoes: Ipanema -- $20 
-----------------------------
Outfit Total: $34











Comments

  1. Congrats on your anniversary of four years! I hope the food didn't disappoint!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts