Chelanigans

You guys, I had an awesome weekend in Chelan. Despite the 108 degree weather, we had so. much. fun! Just look at all the pictures... (Editing down to only a few pictures is not my strength -- I have too many good ones!)

Jason in a pineapple tank alongside the BBQ lunch place we stopped at

Campbell's Resort beach...

...and pool

Doughnut swimsuit! Duh

Saturday sunset. So gorge!


Shaved ice - YUMMMMMMM

TUBING! (And that scenery. Dang!)


No hands!


Gotta get our jumping photos in!

Hi George

Last dinner of the trip

Leopard ring. Rawr!


Red in common ;)

Now, we can't forget Friday. The end of Sandals Week. I wore my super fun, super trendy leopard print Birk knock-offs. Take a gander:


Tee: H&M -- $12
Skirt: Citizens of Humanity -- $60
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack --  $30
Necklace: Crystal Tonic -- $30
 ---------------------------------------
Outfit Total: $132

I like how this looks vaguely like a dress





This week's wardrobe theme is Red, White, and Blue. Naturally! It's such an easy, classic color combo. I went for red cords today -- thrifted! -- and a jean jacket. Very all-American. I love the cropped jacket with the longer shirt. Playing with length and proportion today!


Jacket: Thrifted (Gap) -- $10
Tank: Target -- $12
Pants: Thrifted (Gap) -- $8
Shoe: Birkenstocks -- $60
-----------------------------------
Outfit Total: $90


The tuck makes my legs look longer, though! As always





Comments

  1. I don't think I have ever been to Chelan. I wan to go. It looks so nice.
    I love the leopard sandals in the first look and the red pants in the second. Looking good Kelly.

    http://laceandpearlsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Asa! The pants were a lucky thrift find -- I think they'll be a staple in my closet for a while.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts