Holla Holla

You guys. I have been MIA because my parents have been in town!!!! It was so awesome to have them here. SO AWESOME. They are the best. Let me attempt to catch up for my 10 days off. :) 

First of all, here's what I ended Red, White, & Blue Week with:


Blouse: Thrifted -- $12
Pants: Citizens of Humanity -- $180
Shoes: Taos -- $160
-----------------------------
Outfit Total: $352







That night, my folks made it into town! We did SO MUCH FUN STUFF>>>>>

First meal together in 6 months! So happy to have them in Seattle

Hiked Snow Lake on Friday morn bright and early

Notice the shirt

The view was GORGEOUS

"I'm the king of the world!"

Hubba Hubba

We floated in lake to cool off

And then drank our weight in root beer

My mom, the next morning

Happy 4th! We celebrate with donuts #duh

And there's pride all over the place! #lovewins

I've got my patriotic gear on today!

Delicious salmon dinner with the moms

And the dads!

Watching fireworks from the boat

And the dock!

Gorgeous end to the 4th of July

My dream came true: I got a flat while my dad was in town

Then we went to Tillicum Village on boat

Bye Seattle!

Hi Blake Island! Boy, you look a lot like the African desert

On the way back: A sunset cruise

Picture of a tourist's picture

The end of the sunset

More tomorrow! (That was only the first 4 days of their trip!) 

Last week was Boho Chic (I'll post my outfits sometime this week) and this week is Summer Whites and Golds! Here's the preppy look I chose for today and proof that shoes can transform an outfit:


 Blazer: H&M -- $15
Blouse: H&M -- $15
Pants: Citizens -- $180
Shoes: Thrifted -- $6
-----------------------------
Outfit Total: $216




Sporty look! Shoes are thrifted for $10.




 





Which one do you like better?

Comments

Popular Posts