Thursday, July 3, 2014

Zebras on My Shirt

Dumela! That's hello in Tswana which is the official language in Botswana.

Tomorrow we fly out to Johannesburg via Atlanta and then embark on this journey:

2 nights in Johannesburg, South Africa (adjustment time) 
6 nights at various camps in Botswana (safari and animals!)
2 nights in Livingstone, Zambia (home of Victoria Falls!)
1 night in Johannesburg, South Africa (little layover stop)
3 nights on Azura Benguerra Island, Mozambique (beaches!)

I cannot even believe I'm going. It's completely surreal.

To celebrate my first trip to Africa, it was animal print week. Here's my last outfit:

So fitting, right?


I can't get over that the sleeves are the zebra necks!

See ya on the flip side!

For those of you staying stateside, have a Happy Independence Day and a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment