Crisp Air

As I walked outside this morning and felt the crispness in the air, I knew it was fall. Isn't it funny how we're just programmed to understand what the shifts in weather pattern mean? Somehow, it feels so instinctual. Admittedly, I'm not ready to say goodbye to summer (the season felt so short!), but I can't say I'm not looking forward to pumpkin black bean soup and butternut squash mac & cheese and hot apple cider and pumpkin spice lattes. I am!! But maybe not quite yet? Good thing the weather forecast has my back - it's supposed to be 85 degrees this weekend. Pool party, here we come!

Okay, let's get down to business. It's Neutrals Week and here's what I got for you today:

Oh yeahhhhhhhh

Blazer: Thrifted
Shirt: Thrifted
Pants: Target
Shoes: TJ Maxx



My neck always looks so small with those big old shoulder pads!

Comments

Popular Posts