Twofer

A bonus today, two-for-one (twofer). I gots a weekend outfit photo (with a hat) and I liked it so much that I wanted to post it.


Isn't it the cutest? I'm way into hats right now.
Jacket: Marshall's
Leggings: Franchesca's
Shoes: Target
Hat: A gift!

It's like a indie/safari/tribal mix and I love it! Fashion should be fun!






Also, it's Jeans Week. Although we are not allowed to wear casual denim blue jeans to work, I thought we could play around with denim in other ways: jackets, colors, chambray (aka denim shirts). For example, I wore black jeans today!

That little piece of ankle is so important in creating a slimming look!
Blouse: Thrifted
Shoes: Target

I love how your eyes are drawn to the floral panel down the middle.



Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

Comments

Popular Posts