Boots!

It's Boots Week over here and I'm a little bit hot because we're also having a heat wave. No, seriously, my feet were SO SWEATY today; it was sunny and warm and beautiful. I thought Boots Week would be well-placed in this first full week of October, but I was wrong! (I'm not complaining one bit. I love this weather!)
 
I did put on white pants for the occasion of nice weather
Shirt: Thrifted
Jacket: similar
Pants: Citizens
 Boots: Thrifted



The yellow shirt is longer, but it still allows you to see the top of my crotch, which gives me a longer leg line. The tie at the waist also indicates that my waist is small and elongates my legs even more. In addition, the army green and lemon yellow are an unexpected combo, but they work because they're balanced by the white and tan boots as neutrals.


Comments

Popular Posts