Twinsies!

I just had the loveliest of days. I had two sweet patients today (read about my day job here) which contributed to a happy disposition at work. And so many people were twins at the office today! It just warmed my heart knowing that my silly wardrobe theme weeks are boosting office morale and overall senses of humor and playfulness.

And then tonight, I went for a little reunion dinner with a dear friend at this restaurant which was ABSOLUTE AND UTTER DELICIOUSNESS I cannot even tell you. Urgh! I didn't want to talk when I took my first bite of the sandwich we had ordered. Ooooooooooooooooooo boy. It was like nothing I've ever tasted. Perfect proportions. Tender meat. The most delectable sauce. Warm. Omigoditwasgood. Just drippingly good. Mmmmmmm. And then they comp'ed our ENTIRE meal. The whole thing! The owner said, "Get outta here!" And we were like, "Wha? We didn't pay." And then he was like, "It's on me tonight." And we were like, "Whaaaaaa? No way!" And he was like, "Yep." And that was it: A Free Meal. And it was awesome.

Mmmkay, so Twins Week. As I mentioned, THERE WERE SO MANY TWINS TODAY! Here's a peek:




AND THERE WERE MORE! It was so fun to see all the twinsies -- and on Halloween Eve besides!


 Shirt: Target
Leggings: Zella
Boots: Madewell
Necklace: Paris flea market




Comments

Popular Posts