Faux Bob

I forgot my keys at work today. So, I left work, took my vanpool home, and found myself at the apartment with no way to get in. Wah, wah. Luckily, I had a haircut scheduled, so I got my hairs did and then made my way over to the wine bar underneath our place to sip on a glass of merlot and write in my journal. Mr. Jason was working late (at his new J.O.B) and it gave me time to decompress.

Oh, here are the haircuts I was considering: 

Cute lob (long bob) with thick fringe

I've already owned this cut, RiRi

Obvi, my hair isn't long enough, but we'll get here
You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see the cut. It's transitional, but I like it! Basic and pretty.

I didn't like my outfit today. I didn't feel good in it. Honestly, I never really hear bloggers (or anyone, for that matter) admitting when they don't like their outfits. And it kinda bugs me. Not everyone is perfect all.the.time. Sometimes, I hate my outfits! Other times, my hair is too frizzy or gets all up in my face! Once in a while, my pants feel too tight (TODAY) and I want to drop them around my ankles at the very sight of my front door to put on sweatpants. Ahhhhhh.

I mean, it's a real thing to dislike your outfit. Everyone experiences it. Why not be real about it? Does it make people look bad when they admit they put something together that they don't really like? I have no idea. 

Anyways, see for yourself:


Blouse: Thrifted
Jeans: Banana Republic
Shoes: Target

I guess it's not THAT bad in pictures, but I just felt uncomfy!

The dark shoes with the jeans just doesn't look right!

I pinned my ends under to create a faux bob! Clever, clever


Comments

Popular Posts