Friday, October 17, 2014

Mom Jeans

Well, Freestyle Week wasn't the most major success for me, but alas, we all have weird wardrobe weeks, months, years, don't we? (I did go through a period of time in college when I thought men's cargo shorts looked SO awesome with a pair of wedges and a tight white tank. I don't like to make anyone feel bad about what they currently wear or once wore - including my past self - but let's just say I'm glad I grew out of that phase...)

Today was sort of my take on the fall plaid/sweater/rain boots look. It didn't turn out exactly how I had envisioned (these particular pants with a tucked in shirt made me feel like I was wearing mom jeans), but it was good enough. And sometimes, that's all I need for a rainy Friday: good enough.

Oh, and notice the new haircut! A long(er) version of a lob (long bob)!


Shirt: Thrifted
Sweater: Guess
Pants: Thrifted
Boots: Borrowed




No comments:

Post a Comment