Clothing Mistakes

The weather remains lovely here in Seattle and I remain smack in the middle of Boots Week. I gotta tell you, having themed wardrobe weeks is the best because it really forces me to use a lot of different clothes in my closet, even if it's not the most perfect week for those particular themed clothes. Ah, well. It's all fine and dandy.

To be real with you, I wasn't totally loving my outfit today. I think it's because (early in the day) I discovered that what I thought was a tunic is actually a swimsuit cover-up. So, I guess I wore a swimsuit cover-up to work today! It just goes to show that you can make up style as you go along. Always learning, aren't we?

Swimsuit cover-up, say whaaaaaaa?
 Shirt: H&M
Leggings: Lululemon
 Boots: similar

See? Flowy sleeves and the whole bit! For swimming.


It's all about that braid, 'bout that braid, no treble

Comments

Popular Posts