Today is the Day!

You guys. I have been wanting to do this fashion blogging thing for AT LEAST 10 years.

(Wait, blogging wasn't a thing 10 years ago? Well, I was writing down my outfits on a calendar when I was, like, 14 years old. If that's not style blogging before actual style blogging, then I don't know what is.) I've already written the overdone travel-to-Europe-for-a-few-months-blog thing. I've certainly done the whole I-just-moved-across-the-country-so-follow-my-blog thing. And we never quite finished the road-trip-around-the-whole-country-blog thing, but maybe we will...someday.

For so many years, I've been aching to do this thing called a style blog. A fashion blog. Whatever it is, it doesn't matter. It sounds so trite these days, but I finally don't care! I literally have over 500 outfits cataloged on my phone from the last 3 years. I take a picture of myself every. single. day. Someone should see those #ootd photos, amiright? The desire to do this has pulled at me for years and years and years and now...now I finally feel brave enough to do it.

So. Today is the day! Today is the day I start my style blog. Because, while I was in my swingy cobalt dress this morning, I thought to myself, "I look damn good today and I FEEL damn good today and I want everyone to know it. (And this outfit is so super cute. It's the perfect start for a style blog.)" So, today is the day. And I'm gonna call myself a style blogger. And I'm gonna make myself some business cards. And I'm gonna give them out. 'Cause this is serious business. I'm a style blogger, damn it!  

So, maybe you want to see today's outfit? Here it is in real time: 


My magnificent $10 dress from the Renton Goodwill. It's from the 80's and it's absolutely fabulous and I LOVE it. All it needed was a simple pair of nude heels and WHAM! It's back in action.

I'm doing it! I'm doing it! I'm finally fucking doing it! Hey Mom! It's me! Kelly! And I have a style blog!

Comments

  1. Kelly, this is awesome! I can't wait to see your outfits and read your posts! Good luck, sista!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts