Forest Green

Remember in the '90s when forest green was super trendy? Well, I'm happy to report that Forest Green is all the way back in. Isn't it fast how that happens? Isn't it amazing how fashion evolves and yet flows right back to the past? Runway to streetwear is super quick these days with stores like Forever 21 and H&M (and even Target!), so you can get high fashion looks for really great prices almost immediately after they launch. And the '90s is launching HARD. Has been for a few months now with those grungy combat boots and boxy crop tops and acid wash jeans (I'll never go back to those) and super tapered jeans.

I prefer to stick with classic silhouettes in updated colors, especially since I hit my 30s. I still play it young once and a while, but I find that it's really important for me to look my age. I think I hit the perfect note today. I love the way the taupe in the skirt plays off of the forest green jewel tone in the blouse. This blouse also has a pajama-y feel to it -- it's actually quite long and could easily be worn with leggings, but I wanted a cleaner look today, so I tucked in.


Shirt: Target
Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Target
Shoes: Target




What can I say? I'm a playa

Man, those cheeks are lookin' mighty dewy today

Ultra closeup

Tonight's sunset - I hit it right this time of year

Comments

Popular Posts