Floral Ending

Hi all!

Wowza. What a week with my family! Here's the rest of what we did:

Stuffing everyone in the car

Walking to Hello Robin for delicious cookie & ice cream sandwiches (all red, Jas?)

Jane had been craving Din Tai Fung for 4 years!

#duh

#doubleduh

Selfies

And weird photos

And saying farewell :(

We had a great time, Bootz family! Come back soon!

The rest of the weekend went like this:

Haircut!!

Birks! Jason is really experimenting with fashion these days :)

As for wardrobe themes, Floral Week came to an end on Friday with an unexpected combo of green and pink on my end! I'm not sure it's my favorite pairing, but it worked well enough.

 
Blouse: Thrifted (vintage) -- $2
Skirt: Thrifted (JCrew) -- $8
Shoes: Calvin Klein -- $60
-----------------------------------
Outfit Total: $70

Dat sun! Like whoa

Love me a good tie-at-the-neck blouse!

Going polish-less is where it's at for me right now




Starting tomorrow, this week is all about '90s Grunge! I don't know about you, but I'm gonna have a hard time translating grunge to my professional wardrobe. We'll see how it goes! :) Remember to tag your outfits #skathemeweeks on Instagram (@sweetkellyanne) and Facebook!

Comments

Popular Posts