The Weekend Stagette

Whew! What a whirlwind of a weekend! I was in Vancouver, BC for a dear friend's bachelorette (or stagette, as they call it in Canada, eh?) weekend. How many years has it been since you've stayed out until 4am? For me, it's been...5 years? 7 years? 10 years? I can't remember. I'm not one to stay out super late, but I'm also a night owl by definition. No matter the sleep schedule that I'm on (ahem, I'm talking to you, 7:30am to 4pm work schedule), I can always stay up until midnight or later. Certainly, I regret it in the morning, but I swear, my body is programmed that way. Anywho, we stayed out suuuuuuuper late, we dined at fabulous restaurants, got some relaxation time at the spa, and skipped our way through the city as a non-bachelorette bachelorette party. Or as Yvette was calling it, a divorce party. Hahahaha. (It was just for the sheer reaction of bar-goers.)

So, you wanna see some pictures from the weekend?

The bride. Isn't she just the sexiest babe backpacker ever? Haaa

FLASH TATS! The biggest hit over the weekend!

Our Air BnB was perfs! Just the right size.

I finally did it. I've been waiting to do Birks with socks for months!

Selfie! And weirdo Yvette sniffing Brandie's hair

Senior pics and, again, Yvette being weird way back there

Drinks on the sill

More FLASH TATS!

Jenny made chocolate covered strawberries! And Yvette. Ha!

Julie's 31st birthday on Saturday!

A subtle crown for the bride

She got to pick between two

Flower crowns all around

Get a Caesar the next time you're in Canada. JUST TRUST ME

The prettiest store in all of Vancouver
 
Cupcakes! A sweet midday treat

Double chocolate #duh

Cheers!

Doing Yvette's makeup Kim-Kardash-style (while sleeping)

The GORGE bride!! My fave pic of the night :)

Dinna dinna dinna time

The whole group!

Yvette even flash-tatted the server! Haaaaaa

Mid-dance

Engagement's almost over, cookie

Just like Times Square, riiiiiight?

Julie's showing it's 4am with 4 very tired fingers (and some poutine)

Annnnnd brunch

Bye! The happiest picture from a very full weekend :)

So that's that! A super fantastic wonderful amazing weekend with some pretty sweet chicks. :)

Now. Onto outfit things. This week is Neon! I went simple and fresh with basic sweatshirt dress and a surprise pop of neon!


Dress: Thrifted (Target) -- $8
Shoes: Ipanema -- $20
Necklace: Betina Roza -- $40 
------------------------
Outfit Total: $68





Pop! There's that neon!



The curls are cute short, eh? ;)

Comments

Popular Posts