Little Red Dress

Tonight, I went over to a coworker's home and played around with some makeup and hair looks for her upcoming nuptials. Then, I showed her a few ways to style her curly, bouncy hair (which is very similar to mine). The top knot was my fave on her:

Double selfie! Best things in life are free

Before I changed into my donut sweater and new sweatpants for the makeup & hair party (duh), I was wearing something verrrrrry colorful and bright for Color Week. Sometimes, all you need is a little red dress and everything will be alright.


I wore the sweater to cover up the cleave at work

Sweater: Thrifted
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Seychelles
@ Nordstrom Rack


The sweater is off!



Sometimes, accessories make me itchy

Close up of the new shoooooooes & apples

Comments

Popular Posts