I Love Love

Jason and I took our 3 year anniversary photos last night and it was so much fun! (Side note: The dreaded cold sore was easily covered with makeup. Phew!) We don't have any sneak peaks yet, but here are some random pictures and selfies that I took:

The ivy at Grand Central Arcade in Occidental Square - my dream place for pictures

The Seattle Great Wheel at sunset

Footloose and fancy free

Don't even know what to say here

Lovers gotta love

Okay, I promised myself I wouldn't post a million pictures of my outfit (I hate when other bloggers do that!), but I really like this outfit and I can't pick 2 or 3 photos, so Imma have at it and give you 5 big ones! That's right, kickin' off Metallics Week with 5 pics and a selfie (don't mention the ones above):

The side swept hair gets me e'er time

Shirt: Target!
Pants: Lululemon
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack
Necklace: French flea market


This short sleeve summer sweater is the BEST!

It's the softest...

It drapes perfectly to cover my bum (which allows me to wear yoga pants)...

It even has a tail! Brilliant! Cut so, so well. Target does it again.

Still happy about Target :)

Comments

Popular Posts