Bling, Bling

This past weekend was the funnest one of the summer! We did super summery things like:

Took family photos

Went tubing

Took boating selfies

Ate large quantities of ice cream sandwiches

Went floating (can you spot the donut, pretzel, AND ice cream sandwich?)

And FaceTimed with my newest nephew, Archer

It was seriously the best kind of weekend. Sun, friends, family, water, boats, relaxation, yummy food. Glorious. 

AND, it's the start of Sparkle Week today! I love the idea of spending a whole week on glitter, glitz, and glamour...but it can be a tad bit difficult during the work day. Challenge accepted!

Today, I chose this shirt because it has little strands of glittery gold thread woven through it. I'm not sure you can see it, but trust me, it's there. I also put a little bling in the sandals and the earrrings.


Shirt: Thrifted (so good, right?)
Pants: PacSun
Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft


You can see some of that shimmer and shine

I never want summer to end except for the fact that it's (LITERALLY, SERIOUSLY, NO I'M NOT KIDDING) 85 degrees in our apartment right now (it's 9:40pm) and the passing thunderstorm has made it warmer and more humid. Bleh. Here's to hoping I get a good night sleep in this sludgy air!

Comments

  1. When your hair is all back your sweet face is extra pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts