Pretty in Pastels

I got my picture taken with Russell Wilson today. He even let me hold him in a prom-like pose.

Jealous? Aaron Rodgers is still my fave, but RW is 2nd

I also wore purple as it is Purple Week. I felt like this outfit was a bit of a risk - pairing a pink and purple pastel vintage blouse with a jewel tone skirt - but, due to the similarity of the turquoise tone in both the blouse and the skirt, it totally worked. I actually really like it! I considered wearing gray pumps, but decided that would be too wintery. The nude pumps feel more August to me. I just love the detail at this neckline. So professionally feminine! A great balance. Perfect for work.

I figure if I'm going to call myself a style blogger and wardrobe consultant (Sweet Kelly Anne Styling coming soon), then I should probably start listing out my clothing items? I dunno. Too vain? Let's try it out anyways and see what happens... (honestly, you'll probably just gain more respect for my super amazing thrift store finds)

 
Shirt: Thrifted 
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Cole Haan from DSW


My booty's gettin' bigger, my skirts are gettin' shorter



Comments

Popular Posts