Warm Nights

It was a gorgeous day today and it's been a beautiful warm night. And boy, is it HOT. Sweaty hot. I wish it were sweaty, sexy hot, but it's really just HOT, like don't-touch-me-hot and don't-sit-on-the-leather-couch-hot.

Anyways, Metallics Week is going swimmingly, in case you wanted to know. I've started to send out a mass email to most everyone at my workplace (about 40 people, we have about 65 in all) to inform folks of the wardrobe theme weeks. I have been pleased with the response. :)

Here's my pick for today:


A metallic-y skirt! Perhaps a bit short for work

Shirt: Target
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Chinese Laundry
@ TJ Maxx


Suuuuuuper casual


Showing off the earrings - my other metallic

And randomly:

I caved: My first pair of Birkenstocks! I'm in love



Comments

Popular Posts