Ouch!

This morning, as I was groggily waking up, I stumbled into the bathroom to wash my face and start the medium-long process of putting on makeup. With the first swipe of Burt's Bees (my morning preference) onto my lips, I realized I had a few sensitive bumps brewing under my skin near the corner of my mouth. Ouch! Cold sores! Damnit!

Oh cold sores. Why must you be SOOOOOO painful? You throb all day, you make it difficult to eat, difficult to talk. Whyyyyyyyyy?

Whine over. (But, we're taking anniversary photos on Sunday and my cold sores better not be there or I SWEAR I'll ;akdjf;adskhf;askdhg;akgh;ah!)

Today continues our lovely Week of Color. I have a sort of 70s vibe going on today. (Side note: I love the 70s look. The mustards and burnt oranges and creams. The wide leg pants and cropped tops and platforms. The fur and the boots and the boots with the fur. So 70s! Definitely could have been born in that era.) And so I present:


Shirt: Thrifted
Pants: PacSun
Shoes: Taos


Feel the rainbow

What what - Cold sores hidden

Comments

Popular Posts