Cherry Blossoms

For College Colors Week, I chose to rep my home state of Wisconsin. On Wisconsin! Even though Minnesota and Wisconsin are rivals, I won't ever be able to lose the fierce loyalty I have for that state. I'm a cheese-eating, beer-drinking, kind-hearted Wisconsin girl all the way. So, red and white it was for today. I threw on a striped scarf to add visual interest - just the white cardigan was super boring. Also, it's a bit risky to pair flats with a midi length skirt, but I went for it. I find it playful and fun and less formal for work. The nude color was essential or I could have cut my legs in half visually. Keeping the shirt at the natural waist also worked in my favor as it makes my bottom half look longer and leaner. It's amazing what clothes can do for your body! :)


Cardigan: H&M
Scarf: Aldo
Skirt: ASOS
Shoes: Old Navy




I took a long lunch today and walked up to the University of Washington to see the cherry blossoms in full bloom. Gosh, each year I forget just how lovely they are in all of their glory. It's like a winter/spring wonderland.






Comments

Popular Posts