Relaxed

This rainy weekend was one of my favorites in a long time. Nothing super special happened, but Jason and I had a good vibe and we were relaxed and connected all weekend. I got to see some good friends and nosh on some good food and watch some good television (Transparent is my new favorite show to binge watch).

Rentoria dinner party where we wear only sweatpants

Donuts on Saturday morn - the French Toast one is BOMB

A quaint yard during our weekly house hunt

Magnolias are blossoming!

Thrift shopping. And yes, Jason did buy that tee shirt

Favorites Week ended with one of my favorite dresses and one of my prettiest blazers. Here are Thursday and Friday of last week:



Dress: Thrifted (The Lift)
Blouse: Thrifted (Gap)
Shoes: Cole Haan






Blouse: Forever 21
Jacket: Thrifted (vintage)
Pants: Halogen
Shoes: Calvin Klein





Comments

Popular Posts