Don't Bite Me Please

So, I got bit this weekend. I was innocently dancing with some dude at a club in Vancouver, British Columbia and he thought it would be fresh to bite me. NOT COOL. I sprung away from him and in an instant, my girlfriends had separated us by 10 feet. Have you ever had a stranger BITE you before? It's an experience I don't wish on anyone. The worst part is that he blamed it on me: I "seduced him too much." Asshole.

Other than that, we had a fabulous weekend.

Yvette's kittens: Winston (foreground) and Zelda (background)

Thai iced teas for two, please

Peace in the Maple Leaf

And thrifting! Gahhhhh I love it

Dinner at da club

Blooming flowers everywhere!

Last week, we finished Floral Week with these two outfits (Thursday and Friday, respectively).


Dress: Thrifted
Shoes: Old Navy
Headband: Gifted
Watch: Anne Klein








Blouse: Thrifted (Express)
Pants: Citizens of Humanity
Shoes: Calvin Klein
Necklace: H&M





Spent my lunch break at Anthropologie

Maxin' and relaxin' at the Anthro

This week is the Week of Whimsy! Outfits coming tomorrow! :)

Comments

Popular Posts