Luck 'O' the Irish

Happy St. Patty's Day! I took a break from College Colors Week and went for all green today. The greenest thing I have is this amazing dress and an 80s hairstyle to go with it. Essentially, I reinvented and updated "Working Girl." (The movie, not the phrase) This dress works because it has a strong shoulder which balances out the volume and the length (midi). The nude heels give length to my frame by giving the illusion that my legs are long. While I might usually go understated or more modern with my hair to freshen the look, I went big today. Go big or go home, right? By going big and curly, I risked looking a bit outdated (80s), but I'm okay with toeing the line between costume and reality, especially on a fake holiday.


Dress: Thrifted (vintage)
Belt: Thrifted 
Shoe: Cole Haan




Comments

Popular Posts