Rhododendrons

I think I'm gonna start coming up with super random names for my posts. 'Cause thinking about post names is boring.

It's Safari Chic Week, people.

Today, I went for the whole shebang. The army green jacket with the zebra print blouse and the camel-colored sandals. All in the name of Safari Chic. I very rarely wear flared pants, but when I do, I make sure I go pretty slim all over and I certainly define a waist. Even with the blousy arms, this jacket works because it's tied at the waist and; therefore, makes my legs look super long (it's like my waist starts all the way up at the tied part). My proportions look balanced. It's all an illusion.


Jacket: Thrifted (Per Se) -- $8
Blouse: Thrifted (Ted Thompson) -- $5
Pants: Thrifted (Express) -- $8
Shoes: Taos (Zappos) --  $150
Necklace: H&M -- $5
---------------------------------------------
Total Outfit: $176




Comments

Popular Posts