The Aftermath

Phew! I'm back. What a whirlwind of a week! I love my birthday so much and I'm also ready to rest. I just can't pass up a good celebration!

I'll first post about last week (stripes!) and then post about this week (vests!) tomorrow.

Tuesday, I wore a pretty simple outfit. With a crew neck sweater, I like to wear a necklace -- either a statement necklace like the one below or a long geometric necklace that hits just under my boobs. It elongates my neckline and creates a leaner silhouette. Especially important with a more billowy top like this one! 


Sweater: H&M -- $20
Pants: Citizens of Humanity -- $180
Shoes: TJMaxx -- $30
Necklace: H&M -- $12
-------------------------------------
Outfit Total: $242






Jason's surprise date on Tuesday consisted of dinner at my favorite restaurant (Taste of India) and the Damien Rice concert (!!!!!!) at McCaw Hall. The only issue was that I already had Taste of India for lunch (wah, wah), so after dinner and the next morning, the results were...less than desirable.  But the night was SO FUN!


The moment of surprise! And my 2nd Indian meal in the back...

Damien Rice brought tons of people up on stage!


Wednesday was my birthday!! I had donuts and lunch with coworkers and a dinner with friends and sweet treats, and lots and lots of love. :) 

I made Jason stay up until midnight!

My sweet coworker bought me donuts! My fave!

My office mates decorated for me! (And bought me that donut pillow!)

Flowers from my parents. So lovely!


Dress: 8th & Main -- $30
Jacket: Wildlife Thrift (Gap) -- $10
Tights: Target -- $7
Shoes: Target -- $30
---------------------------------
Outfit Total: $77

The dress is flowy, but the cropped jacket gives a waist.





4:22 on 4/22!

Many of my favorite people in one room to celebrate! And most wore stripes :)

On Thursday, I wore complementary stripes! Went all out. Went big. Went for layers. This jean jacket is gonna be a major staple in my wardrobe for many years to come...

Shirt is long, but jacket's short, so you're still getting longer leg line

I think more bulk at the neckline is better for this look

Blouse: Target -- $15
Pants: Gap -- $33
Jacket: Wildlife Thrift (Gap) -- $10
Boots: Frye -- $250 
---------------------------------
Outfit Total: $308


The knee-high boots make my legs look super long






I went casual on Friday. Easy and casual. With a rose quartz around my neck. :)


Sweater: Target -- $30
Tee: H&M -- $10
Pants: Citizens of Humanity -- $180
Shoes: Target -- $30
Necklace: Crystal Tonic -- $30
------------------------------------------
Outfit Total: $280



Hair down

Hair up (same day)








Comments

Popular Posts