3 Years

Today, Jason and I celebrate 3 years of being married (to each other, for clarification). For the occasion, I had to be thoughtful about how Nautical Week was going to fit into Anniversary Day. I came up with the perfect solution: My Savannah pants. Named as such because I bought them in Savannah, Georgia on our 8-week road trip last summer. Jason pushed me to get them and I'm really glad he did because I would have seriously, sadly regretted it if I hadn't bought them. They are wonderful, fun, printed, relaxed pants without a care in the world. If I were an item of clothing, I'd probably be my Savannah pants. They are cool, confident, and hassle-free. Just throw on a cute crop top with a quick top knot and you're ready to go!

Aren't they the best?


Proof of Nautical Week in the lobes

Comments

Popular Posts