Nordstrom Fashion Show

Last night, my mother-in-law (an avid Nordstrom shopper and all-around classy lady) invited me to my very first live fashion show. In a collaboration between Nordstrom and Vogue (with all donations going to Seattle Art Museum), the show featured the new fall collections from many of the top designers in the industry: Gucci, Valentino, Prada, Nina Ricci, Michael Kors, Dolce & Gabana, Lanvin, etc.

I had a ball! Although I tend to buy second hand clothes, my love for the art of fashion runs deep and I loved every minute of my night with Marilyn and the fashion greats of Seattle.

Here are some (somewhat blurry iPhone) photos from the night:

My Jimmy Choos make their 2014 debut (don't tell Jason)

Lots of wine - only white to protect the clothes!

A beautiful Nina Ricci coat that I wanted to take home

My favorite Valentino dress - a steal at only $5595

One of my favorite pieces

The show went too fast - we couldn't tell who the designers were!

Love the monochromatic look for fall

...and the plaid. I'm a sucker for plaid! 

So flirty and girly and pretty!  

What I wore today wasn't nearly as exciting as the pieces in the show, but here it is anyways. I'm entirely uninspired this week! You know what that means? A little closet overhaul, perhaps over the weekend.

Love the color combo. And the ruffle! 

Comments

Popular Posts