Zebras on My Shirt

Dumela! That's hello in Tswana which is the official language in Botswana.

Tomorrow we fly out to Johannesburg via Atlanta and then embark on this journey:

2 nights in Johannesburg, South Africa (adjustment time) 
6 nights at various camps in Botswana (safari and animals!)
2 nights in Livingstone, Zambia (home of Victoria Falls!)
1 night in Johannesburg, South Africa (little layover stop)
3 nights on Azura Benguerra Island, Mozambique (beaches!)

I cannot even believe I'm going. It's completely surreal.

To celebrate my first trip to Africa, it was animal print week. Here's my last outfit:

So fitting, right?


I can't get over that the sleeves are the zebra necks!

See ya on the flip side!

For those of you staying stateside, have a Happy Independence Day and a beautiful weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts