Aloha Part One

You guys, we went to Hawaii this weekend and it was GLORIOUS! Friends, food, football, fun, and so much beach time! We stayed at this beautiful house with a gorgeous saltwater pool and it was only one block away from Lanikai Beach on the island of Oahu. I am just going to flood you with pictures right now. Here's Part One of our trip:

The plane ride at dawn

The saltwater pool!

Dusk in Kailua

I love jumping pictures!
 
More jumping pics at the pool with the peanut gallery standing by

The tailgate -- it was SO. EFFIN. HOT. (I was in a crop top and cutoffs)

Part of our crew at the game

Jason and Harry the Husky

Classic umbrella and blue sky picture

This week is Novelty Print Week meaning that one can wear novelty print shirts with tigers or owls or donuts or anchors or feathers or whatever kind of weird novelty print can be put together to form an appropriate outfit for work. I went a little rogue today and chose this shirt for obvious reasons (there's an upcoming game between my beloved Packers and my local Seahawks):

PACKERS!! As Jason said, I've blended football and fashion

Shirt: Amazon
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: DSW


I love these harem pants (homemade, I think!)



Comments

Popular Posts