Happy 2015!

Happy New Year! I had a wonderful holiday in Green Bay and Hawaii. Here are some highlights:

On our way: Matching Xmas sweaters on the plane!

Family suspenders: We just need some for Archer!

Pictures with Jason: Fake laughing in front of my dad's new dream truck

Pictures with Grandpa & Grandma: I styled my gram & she loved it!

Pictures with the other Grandpa: Look at that cute face!

Pictures with my dad: Taking after his dad in the hat (see above)

Catching up with old friends: Food for the soul!

We came home to Seattle for 18 hours, then flew to Hawaii to spend the New Year with Jason's fam.

On our way! I need a Mai Tai stat!

From this...

...to this!

The Andaz hotel (in Maui) was GORGE.

We buried kids in the sand...

Kids buried themselves in the sand...

We took morning walks on the beach...

We took pictures during morning walks on the beach...

We played with our food...

We spent time with cute nephews...

We spent more time with cute nephews...

We spent even more time with cute nephews...

We partied for New Year's Eve by dancing and watching fireworks from the hot tub...

We met up with old friends (from grade school!)...

We enjoyed sunsets...

...

...

We took selfies...

And more selfies...

And some group shots, too...

And we had a fabulous trip...!

This week was supposed to be Tights Week, but I really didn't want to cover up my beautifully golden tan legs, so we switched to Belts Week at the very last minute. I'm having fun with it! I binge-thrifted before break, so I have lots of things in the waiting to wear. Here's what I chose today, a gorgeous fuschia silk dress (thrifted, of course, at a whopping $5.99):


Dress: Thrifted
Belt: Target
Shoes: Cole Haan
Earrings: Aldo




Happy 2015!

Comments

Popular Posts