The Pack Should Have Won

Wah. Wah.

I hate to dwell on lost games, but I am so sad about the Packers loss. We had it and we gave it away! It was a great game (we really brought it), but so heartbreaking to lose. I could almost taste that Super Bowl appearance!

Despite the loss, the week was surprisingly fun and ended with a few pranks on Friday. My coworker (a HUGE Seahawks fan) just absolutely loved when he became a Packer fan on the staff board:

He so didn't love it

Solidarity!

His patients were reacting to it, too, which made it all the sweeter

He retaliated with shredded cheese

All the silly rivalry stuff was cracking me up

But see? Packers and Seahawks fans CAN be friends!

Okay, now for my Friday outfit. Still Green & Gold Week:


Shirt: Packer Pro Shop
Blazer: Thrifted (Limited)
Pants: Thrifted (BDG)
Boots: DSW




Reppin' hard in Seattle









We should have beaten you, Seattle!!

Comments

Popular Posts