Happy Valentine's Day!

I wore a bright red skirt to celebrate Valentine's Eve. And I wore a tulle blush skirt to celebrate Valentine's Day. (Then I forgot to take a picture of it.) I love how the chambray (jean) shirt adds structure and neutrality to the brightness of the skirt in the outfit below. And the shoes are good tool for grounding. They pull down the outfit and make it less dressy.

Hope you had a great V-Day!


Shirt: Thrifted (Gap)
Skirt: ASOS
Shoes: Converse





On Valentine's Day, I got a much-needed haircut. A few inches lopped off, in fact. You can't really tell in the picture below, but I'm sure you'll be able to tell when my hair is curly. Should be quite a bit shorter which excites me since I was so. sick. of. my. hair!


And a Valentine baby for your viewing pleasure. Archer-gram!

Comments

Popular Posts