Tassled

No Black is back! Have I told you that we're coming up on the one year anniversary of Wardrobe Theme Weeks? Yup. The week of March 17 in 2014 was when I first went green for St. Patty's Day last year and it has continued from there. Such a joy! I find it really narrows my closet each week, too, which is helpful.


Shirt: H&M
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Converse
Necklace: H&M






Side note: A few weeks ago, I read this article on co-washing (or washing my hair with a cleansing conditioner and no shampoo). Based on the rave reviews from said article and other sources that I've collectively read over the years, I decided to try it. So I picked up Carol's Daughter Co-Cleanser at Target last week and went for it last night. This morning, my hair was noticeably curlier and more moisturized! Take a look at how tight the curls are in this photo as compared to this post on Monday. I think there's about a 1/2 inch difference purely in length! My hair is visible curlier and shorter in this picture. It's pretty nuts!

Comments

Popular Posts