Dick's Burgers

'Tis Sneakers Week and I'm rocking the sneaks e'ry day. Holla.

Had some cake today for National Psychometry Day. (It's a real day, I swear!) 

Neapolitan flavor aka solid yummmmm


I bought these red cords last week and they are SO GOOD. Only $6 at the GW. Goodwill, y'all. Get.with.it. I tucked in some pics, I rolled in some pics, I took my jean jacket off in some pics. Just giving some variety.


Jacket: Thrifted (Gap) -- $10
Tee: Thrifted (Gap) -- $4
Cords: Thrifted (Gap) -- $6
Shoes: Converse -- $40
Necklace: H&M -- $5
------------------------------------
Outfit Total: $65


Tucked

Rolled

Peace

Oh la la

The back

My view

The details

The face

We went to the Avengers movie tonight with some friends and had Dick's burgers beforehand. So delicious! Chocolate shake and all. 


And finally, the Needle. Sigh.

Comments

Popular Posts