Plaid and Blue

On Friday, we wrapped up Geek Chic Week and next week, we're on to HAIR! I finished with a high-waisted pencil skirt and a plaid button-up. I was tempted to wear loafers to round out the geek chicness, but opted for sandals instead, considering it was super nice outside. My tootsies were happy for the air. 


Shirt: Thrifted (vintage) -- $2
Skirt: JCP (Worthington) -- $20
Shoes: Target (last season) -- $15
----------------------------------------
Outfit Total: $37




Very geeky and western at the same time

Shiny shoes with a side of lumpy looking legs


And this weekend was so warm and SO FUN. I feel like it's the start of a beautiful summer!

A concert on Friday night - Jason was very geek chic

A beautiful brunch on Saturday

A pool party on Saturday afternoon

I definitely swam in that pool


Comments

Popular Posts