Archer Cheeks

This past weekend was so fun and festive! We hosted a sweatpants dinner party on Friday night:
 
Doesn't this look like the cover of a Real Simple magazine?

(I'm telling you: Sweatpants and dinner parties should ALWAYS go together. It's so much fun to make formal dinner parties casual and low pressure! Everyone comes feeling relaxed and jazzed and it's a night focused on good food and great company. Can't go wrong!) On Saturday morning, the weather was so beautiful that Jason and I went for an early stroll:

Can you see the frost? Brrrrrrrr
I had a closet consult on Saturday afternoon with a coworker and we had such a great time! She ended up fully revamping much of her wardrobe and only spending about $160 at Goodwill on 15 shirts, 2 blazers, 2 scarves, and a pair of pants. You can find some seriously great things there.

On Saturday night, Jason and I went to an engagement party for a close friend of mine. They're getting married in Savannah next September, so it was a southern theme of sorts: 

Jason is the cutest *gush*

Sunday was the Seahawks game (tear) and the Packers game (fist pump!) and another closet consult with another coworker. I be hitting up these wardrobes HARD! 

I almost forgot last Friday's wardrobe! I went with a dress and flannel combo. I was going to tie the flannel over the dress (so it looked like I was wearing a top and a skirt), but I went with the layering look instead. I think it turned out quite cute! I love the color of the dress as well as the draping, but the sleeves are a titch too big. They bell out a bit and I don't think it's the most flattering fit for my shape. But that's what you get for going thrift! :)


Dress: Thrifted
Shirt: Target
Tights: Target
Shoes: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted

Body by Kelly
*BOOM!*






Your Archer.gram for the day:

I want to kiss his cheeks and nibble on his fat little fingers

Comments

Popular Posts