Kickin' It

Remember how much I like weekends that are the perfect balance between getting things done and relaxing? Last weekend was one of those. I just feel so rejuvenated! Seriously glorious.

New kicks all around

Umbrella posing (eye roll not included)

In honor of Thanksgiving, this week is Oversized Week. Perhaps it should be scheduled for next week instead (considering I more often reach for oversized clothes AFTER Thanksgiving than BEFORE), but alas. It remains this week. And we shall have a good time with it!

I went with an oversized sweater today, but you can't really tell because I tucked it into a skirt. (Well, you can kind of tell because the armpits of the shirt look like wings. I don't think they're supposed to do that. I found it at a garage sale for $3 and it's an XL - but I liked it!) You see, here's the thing: I have a hundred oversized items, but I really wanted to wear this new skirt because I put it on last week when I got it and it barely fit around my waist. So I thought, well, it's now or never. If I'm going to eat a shit ton at Thanksgiving (duh, a given), then I won't be fitting into this skirt next week anyways.

It's my party skirt!
 Shirt: Thrifted
Skirt: Lulu's
Shoes: Cole Haan
Necklace: similar

With pockets!!


I went with a bright lip cause I like the contrast

Comments

Popular Posts