Wild Horses

Another good weekend filled with friends, food, and fun. :) First, wine and wedding dress shopping with friends on Friday night:

Fun for all, as you can see

On Saturday morning, Jason and I went for a early walk in the leaves:

Falls stays around for so long in Seattle!

I did a closet consult for a coworker on Saturday afternoon and later that night, Jason took me on a date to a super fun New Orleans restaurant in Pioneer Square (downtown Seattle). We drank Hurricanes and chatted over barbeque shrimp and jambalaya for a few hours. Then we headed over to Trinity Nightclub to dance the night away! Ha! It was a flashback to college in the best way.

Random Saturday night sunset:


This morning was relaxed with yoga and fireside tea with a friend:

The perfect way to spend a rainy morning

Getting back to Friday (the last day of Sweaters Week), I wore my horse sweater! I wasn't sure the shape of this sweater (tunic-y but with a band around the bottom) would look great with boots, but the slim pants really pulled the look together. I finished it off with a lipstick because I wanted to look a tad bit dressed up.


Sweater: Thrifted
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: Madewell
Necklace: similar




Citrine necklace for the win

Actually, Archer for the win

Comments

Popular Posts