I'm an Animal

It is a gorgeous night. I love this time of year! Solstice is coming up and I always love to review my year's intentions just before summer rolls around. Come to think of it, I don't even remember what my goals were for this year. Time to look back in the journal archives and find out.

We're on hump day in the middle of African Prints Week. How's everyone doing? Still lovin' on Pride Week? That was a good one. {back pat} I pulled out an animal print today because I don't have that many more African prints left. One for tomorrow and then it's back to animal prints on Friday.


Sweater: Thrifted (Target) -- $8
Pants: PacSun -- $30
Shoes: Old Navy -- $24
-----------------------------------
Outfit Total: $62





Gawd, I love these shoes

Those curls are alllll natural, no curling irons up in hurr


Comments

Popular Posts